I know how daunting it can be when searching endlessly for your wedding photographer. When I was planning my own wedding, I convinced myself I wasn’t being fussy, I just knew how important it was to find the right fit.
I’m hoping you’re the kind of person who is looking for a photographer who will blend in to your wedding like a friend, who will make you feel at ease in front of the camera and even more importantly, help you have fun! That you want a photographer who will care about every detail you have meticulously planned, just as much as you do. And last but not least, that you want a photographer who will capture your personality and create a beautiful, magnificent story of your wedding day for you to look back on.
I love everything about weddings, the apprehension, the excitement, the laughter and tears, the way family & friends come together, the tiny little details and the love and the celebration!
If you think we sound like the right fit, I’d love to hear from you about your fabulous wedding day plans!
I feel that weddings are best represented when the whole day is covered, so that every little detail and emotion is captured in wonderful succession. For this reason, I prefer to base my wedding package on a full day. However, weddings are as unique as you are, so if you’d like to enquire about a bespoke package, please get in touch and I will provide a customised quote.
As a guide, Full Day Wedding Photography includes :
A pre-wedding venue visit to discuss the plan of the day
Full coverage of the day from the bridal preparations through to the first dance. (Approximately 8 hours’ coverage)
- Password protected online gallery.
- Your beautifully edited wedding images presented on a lovely branded wooden USB stick with a wooden presentation box (Copyright free for you to use as you wish) Approximately 600 – 700 images on the USB.
Reduced rates available for weddings between November – March & Midweek weddings Monday -Thursday.
For a full price list and more information about my approach and products, please get in touch via the contact form or email.
Additional products are available:
- Pre-Wedding Shoots – £195 : These are always such fun, and are a great way for you to get familiar with being in front of the camera! You could even use the images for your save the dates, invitations, signing frame etc!
- Folio Fine Art Albums – A beautiful way to display your wedding photographs in amazing clarity – starting from £500.
- Contemporary coffee table style album - starting from £120
- Signing Frames & Mounts.
- Parents Albums.
- Thank You Cards.
- Framed Prints / Canvases